By booking accommodation online through www.grandeurresort.co.nz you (“the Customer”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
Our Resort’s cancellation policy is 48 hours. If a cancellation is made after the 48 hours period prior to booked arrival, then one nights accommodation will be charged against the credit card used to guarantee the reservation. If the booking is for a special package which includes a number ofnights’accommodation, then the full amount of the accommodation will be charged.
Amendments and changes are allowed subject to availability at no charge if such amendments or changes are advised prior to 48 hours of the booked arrival time and the new length of stay is not less than that which was previously booked.
For special bookings and bookings purchased in advance (e.g. 2-night stay) where a prepayment is required, no cancellations or refunds are allowed but date changes can be made subject to availability.
Special conditions may apply for group bookings.
We accept Mastercard,Visa and Eftpos.
Payment & Guarantee Policy for all Rates and Packages
All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card at the time of reservation.
The credit card provided is used to guarantee the reservation and to guarantee payment of any incidental charges. Payment will not be taken from the card unless required under the terms of the Cancellation policy of your reservation.
The Hotel reserves the right to cancel your reservation if you are unable to comply with this policy.
Where a credit card is not presented,photo ID must be produced upon check-in and a bond of $200.00 per night will be paid prior to check in.
A charge of 2% will be applied to all credit card payments made at the Hotel. This affects Visa and MasterCard. Debit cards will not be charged unless the card is not available at the time of payment. Payments by cash or EFTPOS do not incur transaction fees. You are entitled to change your payment method on check-out to cash or EFTPOS to avoid these fees.
- If accommodation has been reserved on the Best Available or Package categories, then reservations may be amended up to 48 hours prior to the day of arrival.
- Rates are not guaranteed when making amendments to existing reservations.
Arrival and Departure
Check-in time is from 3pm.
If you require an earlier check-in please advise reservations at the time of your reservation, although we do not guarantee early arrivals we will endeavour to offer a suitable room if available. Please advise your approximate arrival time when making your reservation.
Check-out time is before 10am.
Late checkouts are not guaranteed and must be pre-arranged.
If you would like a late check-out, please request it from reception at the time you check in. A charge may apply subject to the availability of the hotel.
Late check-out is at the discretion of reception staff.
In busy times the hotel reserves the right to charge a late departure fee. This is based on an hourly charge.
A full nights charge will be applied if you extend your departure beyond 3pm.
Children under 14 years of age, stay free of charge with an accompanying adult in the same room and using existing bedding.
Persons under the age of 18 years may not occupy a room on their own unless accompanied by parents or legal guardian staying in a separate room that have given permission and accept full and final responsibility.
All rates are ‘room only’ unless otherwise stated. Persons not included in the original reservation will be charged at the full retail rate per person.
Reservations or dates that fall into ‘Special Event’ periods, where the hotel expects a high level of demand, such as sporting events, concerts, or conferences, no discounts will apply.
Rates are set according to demand and are subject to availability. Minimum booking periods may apply.
- All rates are subject to change.
- Rates are inclusive of 15% GST.
- Smoking is not permitted in the guest rooms or public areas within the hotel buildings. Should you and/or your guests smoke in a room a cleaning fee will apply. You will also be responsible for any costs, damage, or liability arising as a result of smoking and/or any smoke detectors being activated by you. Should you wish to smoke during your stay please use the relevant designated outside smoking areas.
- No animals are permitted except for working assistance dogs (Guide and Hearing Assistance dogs only).without prior consent
- We reserve the right to limit the number of people in any one room. Unless it has been previously communicated and agreed in writing by Hotel Management we operate a “no party” policy. We also reserve the right to remove people from rooms if noise levels exceed acceptable levels and are reducing the enjoyment levels of other guests.
- Any loss of income due to disruptive behaviour may be charged to the credit card provided.
- Any damage to the room or property may be charged to the credit card provided or billed to the guest and may include loss of income if applicable.
- The hotel accepts no responsibility to amend your reservation due to transport delays/closures/cancellations. i.e. airportor road closures due to bad weather. The onus is on you to contact the hotel to avoid the above penalty fees.
- The terms and conditions on this website override any third-party arrangements at the discretion of hotel management.
- We operate a secure data network. The online reservation process is secured using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. This is to prevent anyone from intercepting your credit card details during transmission via the Internet. Your credit card details will never be sent in an email or transmitted by any means other than SSL.
- You may be asked to produce proof of your Identity in order to check-in. This is in the interests of safety and security of our hotel and guests.
- The rates displayed on this website are non-commissionable to registered travel agents.
In the event of non-payment of any monies owed not paid in accordance with the above terms and conditions after departure the signatory of the registration card (legally binding contract), or otherwise contracted person shall pay any amounts due plus interest on monies owed from the due date until actual payment. The contracted person also pays all costs, court costs and collection fees incurred by Grandeur Thermal Spa Resort in enforcing its rights.
Your Responsibilities Regarding the Use of the Website
You agree to use this website only for the purpose for which it is being provided. You agree not to use this website for any improper, injurious, offensive or unlawful purposes. You agree not to damage or disrupt this Website.
You are responsible for making your own assessment of the suitability of this website and the products, services and information available from this website, for achieving your purposes.
You are responsible for any actions you take based on products, services or information obtained through this website, and all outcomes resulting from your use of those products, services or information.
You are responsible for providing all technology, hardware, software and telecommunication facilities in order to access and use this Website.
All Intellectual Property on this website is owned by Grandeur Thermal Spa Resort. No part of this Website may be:
distributed or copied for any commercial purpose, nor incorporated in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form); or resold, published, copied, reproduced, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form) except that you may print, or download to your hard drive, extracts from the website only for informational and non-commercial purposes use,without prior written permission of Grandeur Thermal Spa Resort.
Third Party Websites
This Website may contain links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by and are not controlled by Grandeur Thermal Spa Resort. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that Grandeur Thermal Spa Resort checks, endorses, approves or agrees with third party websites this website links to. To the extent permitted by law, Grandeur Thermal Spa Resort has no liability in respect of any third-party websites this website links to.
Grandeur Thermal Spa Resort takes its responsibility for securing your personal information seriously. We ensure that those companies who help process the information we have collected from you also meet the standards we apply to securing your information.
Grandeur Thermal Spa Resort may use “cookies” to provide you with access to tailored information and services on this website, and to serve you better when you return to it. A cookie is a small data file that the website sends to your browser, which may then store it on your system for later retrieval by the website. Cookies track your movements through different websites; they do not record any other personal information about you. Cookies are widely used on websites to help with navigation and to help personalise your experience when you visit a website.
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the website or these Terms & Conditions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.